Easter BreakFriday April 3rd - Mon April 6th.
Students will return to school on Tuesday April 7th.
Do you know what your kids are doing online? Phil Little - Education and Outreach Specialist for the Office of the Attorney General will be holding a Community Presentation. Mr. Little will be talking about Internet based applications such as SnapChat, Twitter and Instagram as well as Internet Safety and Cyber Bullying. The meeting is Tuesday April 7th in the High School LGI at 6:30 pm. We hope to see you there!
Swimming - Logan Minto
- Logan was the top point score for the team with 90.25 points for the regular season.
- At the MAC Championship, Logan won the 50 Freestyle and came in second in the 100 Freestyle.
- At the WPIAL Championships, she came in sixth in the 50 Freestyle and 12th in the 100 Freestyle
- At The PIAA State Championships, she was ranked 18th going in and finished 24th in the state in the 50 Freestyle.
Boys and Girls Bowling Teams
- Both Boys and girls won section championships and qualified for the Regional Finals
- 5 individuals make it to our WPIBL singles completion - Alina Chemini, Taylor Smith, Philip Alberti, Jacob Beier & Nick Beier
- Nick Beier placed 2nd & he advanced to the State tournament.
- Boys Team placed 4th at the Regional and qualified the state tournament. Our boys ranked 11th in the State.
Varsity Boys Basketball Team
- 2014-15 Section 3AAA Champions
- 2014-15 WPIAL Runners Up
- 2014-15 PIAA “Sweet 16”
Congratulations to Senior Lamar Lester!!!!! Lamar qualified for PMEA All-State Chorus. The All State Chorus Festival will take place in Hershey in March. Way to go Lamar!!!
Beaver Falls High School Presents
April 10 & 11 at 7:30 P.M.
April 12 at 2:30 P.M.
Middle School Auditorium
Tickets are on sale in the Middle School office
during school hours, or by calling 724-846-5470 x1215/x1216
Student/Senior Citizen $5.00
Adult - $6.00 Reserve Seats - $8.00
Please watch your mail for information on submitting a congratulatory yearbook ad for your senior! Ads are due April 3, 2015. Extra forms can also be found in the main office of the high school! Contact Michele Benn with questions: email@example.com
HIGH SCHOOL BANDS NEWS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
The District Band performed at Greenville High School on January 8-10. Seniors Nick Beier, Alina Chemini, and Dan Smith represented Beaver Falls!!
Brass Day at Beaver Falls with students from Beaver County Schools and the River City Brass Band on Friday March 13th
Middle school band students are auditioning for Middle School District Band at Butler to be held on Tuesday March 31st
Comcast Internet only $9.99 a month for eligible families.
Please click here for more details
Report times are as follows:
High School - 7:40 a.m.
Middle School - 7:40 a.m.
Central Elem - 9:00 a.m
Big Beaver Elem - 9:00 a.m.
The 2015 Tiger yearbook is now on sale! The book costs $70 for the remainder of the year. Mail in payment or order online with the following directions:
- Go to the following website: www.yearbookordercenter.com
- Enter Order # 3329
- Choose from the packages
- Choose method of payment.
Attention Class of 2015
Senior photos due Dec. 12, 2014. Contact Michele Benn at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 1895 with questions